Tuesday, April 1, 2008

updates

Sorry for the long pauses the last couple of weeks. The combination of illness and having much on my mind has caused me to neglect my blog a bit, but I will try to do better. Just some notes and thoughts:

-Thanks, Dawn, I don't know why I put 4th and 5th graders.
-I am missing seeing my friends as I was "out of pocket" for about two weeks prior to Sunday and I would like to get together for lunch or whatever with any of you.
-My son is figuring out how to work the system and taking direction on how much more he will get what he wants if he does not whine....YAY!!!!
-My wife is brilliant, and beautiful, and awesome...still.
-finances are still tough, but we are getting all kinds of messages from God that say "It'll be okay, wait for Me."

Lastly, I want to say that I am grateful that all of you take time out of your weeks to read my story, my angst, my confusion. It makes me feel interesting, and that is something I want to be. God made each of us special, different and intriguing. I thank you for making me feel the truth of that as it relates to me. You guys rock!

No comments: