Thursday, September 25, 2008

Welcome

I wanted to give a welcome to any guys who decided to read my blog after hearing me talk about it this morning. There are very few things I hold back, so I am sorry if this causes some of you to lose some respect for me. However, these are bad things I did, bad choices I made and the consequences which flow from this sort of thing. There is not much nobility in my actions as a young man, but be assured if you stay with me, you will see that God picked me out of the slime of my own plan and has continued to dust me off and refine me for His plan. Please feel free to comment on anything, that is why it is public. You do not have to be succint and I would love to have people post replies which tell some of their stories. I moderate posts due to some unfortunate previous comments, but your comment will go up within a few days. Let me know that you are checking it out by just commenting and I promise that it will not change what I write, even if I think my writing will offend you.

Thanks!

Oh, one other thing....I claim honesty and the closest thing to accuracy I can get. I am not naive enough to believe that I can be totally accurate, but I can be true to my memory and experience. If you know or think something I have said is inaccurate, please post it and we will discuss. I could always be wrong.

No comments: