(and by front I mean life, not any real battle or anything, just to be clear)
I have two for you today. The first comes courtesy of my lovely daughter, who just turned ten and her Mom took her for an overnight trip and had the "talk" with her. It should also be noted that my mother-in-law is grieving the loss of her mother and is going through rather normal emotional swings. But, Saturday after Maggie's soccer game, we went to Mimi's for dinner and Mom was explaining to us how she was about to tear up and didn't know why. At just that moment, My daughter comes up with the answer and yells out, "Puberty!" Now, that is funny, I don't care who you are.
The second is a headline from today. I don't always read the articles, but I am fascinated by headlines. Today's headline was, "US official says 3 pirates may be dead after shootout." Well of course they may be dead, how can you fight against a gun when all you have is a sword and a parrot? And, that eye patch can't help your peripheral vision! Anyway, cheers to all and have a good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment