Tuesday, May 13, 2008

update

For those of you who were praying for me for my meeting yesterday, it went well. There is no final conclusion as of yet, but I think it went very well. We will know within a week or two how well. It is a simple solution to the difficulties facing the restaurant industry in these times. It is simple, but new, and nobody likes change. So if you can continue to pray for both me and the folks I am dealing with I would appreciate it. The hardest part for me was coming back to work and working on the mundane deals which I work on day-to-day, because I have so much fun doing this other thing. I can help an industry I care about a great deal, this process could save jobs and help local economies and it feeds all of my big-picture idealism.

Thanks for your prayers and for talking me through all of this when I need to process, for I am a verbal processor. Have a great day!!

No comments: